Детский сад №24 "Тополёк"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Детский сад №24 "Тополёк" » Говорят дети » Дети говорят, родители записывают.

Дети говорят, родители записывают.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 31

Сижу наблюдаю за игрой своей дочери. Она, после просмотра какой-то сказки, раздает роли игрушкам: надевает головные уборы на двух неваляшек и говорит - " Это мачеха, а это мачех!". На мой вопрос кто такой "мачех" отвечает -" Это тот кто убираться, работать не хочет, а заставляет всё свою дочку делать."

Зарина (3 года ) играет с фигуркой совы и вдруг серьёзно так спрашивает:
— Эх, сова, сова, где же твой совок?..

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/jeh4P.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/7j6vP.jpg

Шёлковая ткань сама по себе является прекрасной, роскошной и элегантной. Шёлк как нельзя лучше способен украсить спальню, способен наполнить её теплом и уютом, а так же добавляет нотку таинственности. Натуральная шёлковая ткань - уникальный материал, который получают из куколки тутового шелкопряда. Малбери (mulberry) - самая качественная, а также самая дорогая разновидность шёлка, изготовленная из коконов одомашненного тутового шелкопряда Мори.
Подробно посмотреть можно в этом месте:

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this place.

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Hey there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I thought this post used to be good. I don't know who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

of course like your web site but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I will definitely come again again.

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks!

I savour, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Hi to every one, the contents present at this web page are in fact remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Everyone loves it when people come together and share ideas. Great website, keep it up!

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this web site are genuinely remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Hey very nice blog!

bookmarked!!, I like your site!

I feel this is among the so much vital info for me. And i am happy reading your article. However want to commentary on few basic things, The website taste is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Good task, cheers

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Домофоны без трубки VS анти трубка для домофона

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Детский сад №24 "Тополёк" » Говорят дети » Дети говорят, родители записывают.